Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ode to Joy

Though my list doesn't include raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, these are a few of my favorite things . . .

  • Music
  • Giving gifts
  • Spring
  • Fresh flowers
  • Chocolate
  • Knitting
  • Being warm
  • Blue jeans
  • Coffee
  • Sleeping late
  • Fire in the fireplace
  • The pear tree in my front yard
  • E-mail
  • Good books
  • Road trips
  • Roller coasters
  • The perfect pillow
  • Romantic comedies
  • Hot bubble baths
  • The ocean (looking at it)
  • Candles
  • Haircuts
  • Good mascara
  • Girls night out
  • Personality-catching photographs
  • Being published
  • Words of affirmation
  • Solitude
  • The sky
  • Suspense (but not the scary kind)
  • Facebook
  • Laughing
  • Cherry Coke
  • Clearance sales
  • Lists
  • Checking off lists
  • Greeting cards
  • Going out to eat
  • Swinging
  • My favorite pen (Bic Cristal, black)
  • Someone else cleaning my house
  • Holidays
  • Memories
  • Completed projects
  • My blog
And then there's the obvious: everything about my wonderful husband and children!

1 comment:

Christy Bullock said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing! It's funny how many of those things are some of my favorites too! :)